About Me

Hi everyone. My name is Chris Murnane, I am a BCLII student at University College Cork and I am running for the position of Auditor for the 82nd Session of the UCC Law Society.

Sunday 13 March 2011

So Why Vote for Me?

Quite simply I believe that given my in-depth experience I am the best man for the job. I am committed to building on every aspect of the Society while working to enhance the experience of students. I would look forward to working with each member of the Committee to bring their ideas for the Session to fruition. It is always important to remember that no position on the committee stands alone The Committee works as a team with individuals not only bringing good ideas to their own portfolio but contributing to the Society wherever they can in order to make the Session the best it can be.  As Auditor my main guiding principle will be to ensure that all members have the support they need and that the executive runs as efficiently as possible.

I promise that as Auditor to endeavour to make the 82nd Session one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment